Does your business structure properly support your Program Management Office? How many Programs in your portfolio are aligned with your business strategy?
Not all companies prosecute their value creation through Program Management, but those that do understand the benefits, as well as the challenges associated with running a successful Program Management Office. Program Managers are in many ways micro-business leaders, carrying P&L responsibility and managing cross functional teams, but we often find that organizations have not properly structured their business operations or aligned their project selections with the strategy and vision of the business leaders, in order to provide their Program Managers with a platform for success. Whether you need help with structure, portfolio management, or simply an extra hand on an important program, we are here to help.
Program Management Consulting Offerings:
- Structural Analysis for PMO effectiveness
- Portfolio Analysis and Alignment Strategies
- Program Management Process Development
- Stage Gate Process Implementation
- Earned Value Systems Analysis or Implementation
- Program Scheduling Support
- Program Risk Management Strategies and Techniques
- Contact us